HOSPITAL PICS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I decided to finally release the hospital pictures from the day Deanna was born. I'm not sure why I kept these pictures tucked away for so long. Probably because it makes me really sad to look at them, so I pushed them aside. But I want you to see them because they represent the day of my life that I am most proud of--the day Deanna was born. Most of the pictures show me smiling with Deanna, but inside I was falling apart. I was in a glass case of emotion! Although it's difficult for me to look at them sometimes, these pictures will always remind me how lucky I am that things have worked out so wonderfully and how far I've come since July 11, 2005...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing Amy! They really show the love you (and Robbie) have for Deanna. The last one is especially beautiful. It almost had me in tears. Keep up the great blogging and know I'll be thinking of you on Saturday :)

Amy said...

I love what you are doing. As a prospective adoptive parent, it helps me to understand the "other side". I admire your courage to share these feelings with others and thank you for it.

Deanna said...

oh my ..honestly...that last photo with you and your xboyfriend is one your daughter will always cherish...it is beautiful...

StefanieJinelle said...

Oh yeah, I'm pretty much crying looking at these. When you said that you're smiling on the outside but on the inside you were falling apart. Um, totally me just a week ago. Haha. You're amazing. Really. I look up to you.

Post a Comment