I NEED YOUR SUPPORT...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Real Choices is a student organization that advocates resources for pregnant, parenting and post-abortive women on campus and in the community. As president, I've been working tirelessly to host two final events on campus at NC State before I try not to wipe-out in my heels during my graduation ceremony on May 9th. Here's a brief description of those amazing upcoming events: 1) NCSU Student Mom Meet & Greet - Are you both a student and a mom? Real Choices is hosting NCSU's first 'Student Mom Meet & Greet" at Lake Johnson Park (Shelter 1 to the left of the boathouse) on Friday April 24, 2009 from 5-7:00 p.m. All student moms, their children, and anyone who wants to join Real Choices is welcome to attend this free event. Dinner, refreshments and fun will be provided so please come help us establish a strong network of support for student moms on campus! Also, if you'd like to cook/bake something for the event, it would be much appreciated. Contact realshoicesncsu@yahoo.com for more information. 2) Liberals for life? That's right! Washington D.C. native and freelance writer, Mary Meehan, will present "Why Liberals and Feminists Should Defend the Unborn" at NC State University. The event will be held in the Walnut Room of Talley Student Center at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday April 28, 2009. An engaging question and answer session will follow Ms. Meehan's presentation. Pro-life? Pro-choice? It doesn't matter....we encourage all students, faculty and community members to attend this free event. Contact realchoicesncsu@yahoo.com or visit www.meehanreports.com. -------------------------- Your presence at both of these events would mean soooooo much to me. I'd love you forever if you came to support a cause that I am so passionate about. Also, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has given me positive feedback on Amstel Life. I cannot tell you how much it means to have your support and encouragement, so thank you! If you've been reading my blog often, please become a follower! Or even link it to your facebook page. It's time to spread the good news about open adoption and you can make that happen. Love you guys! Amstel :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment