Good News!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I realize it's been a while since I've posted, but we have some exciting news to share!
For those who haven't heard already...



We sent Deanna a t-shirt for Christmas to announce our news. When she opened the present, De told us that Deanna didn't quite get it at first, but after a few seconds she smiled and started screaming.  I was so happy to learn that Deanna was over-the-moon excited to be a big sister.  We can't wait for Don, De and Deanna to visit us in this summer and meet Deanna's new little sibling.

More updates to come!



Love,
Amy, Aaron & Baby Sink

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog this week when searching open adoption. Our daughter put her life on hold to have a baby boy who she gave up for adoption a year ago in December. We also have a very open adoption, which surprisingly still makes family and friends uncomfortable. Your story shows that with mutual respect and love it can be beautiful. Enjoy every minute preparing for your new little one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I find your blog informative and comforting. My daughter also has a child who was adopted. The adoption is open but visitation is limited. Always worry and wish for what the future holds for everyone. Wishing you all the joy and happiness!!

KE II said...

Congratulations, exciting news! I miss your blog. X

Unknown said...

I just found your blog via Google. Wishing you all the joy and happiness!!
Congratulations!


Group Life

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. Your story is honest and beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment